Activities & Services
Residents of WRHA enjoy many activities and services that are available.
- Transit bus passes may be issued by request every other month
- Assistance applying for SafeLink Phone service is available at the WRHA
- Mt. Pleasant offers a free meal the 4th Saturday of each month to WRHA
residents -- call the church (223-1492) on the 4th Friday of each month to
- GED classes are available on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:00 am in the
WRHA Community Room. For more information about the GED classes visit
- Resident Council meetings are the 3rd Thursday of every month at 1:00 pm
in the WRHA Community Room. All residents are welcome and encouraged
- Holiday gatherings and special events are provided for residents.
Resident Council Officers
(from left to right) Zareda Ward:Secretary/Treasurer, Phillip
Austin: President, John Pinnix: Vice President
Resident GED students
with teacher, Marie